Saturday, October 11, 2008

Uhh....Stripper Pole

SO. Erin goes shopping at Anthropologie for a cute outfit for tonight, because there's this big party for some guys' birthdays. We go see Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. [This isn't really important] We go home, clean a little, and pour ourselves a glass of wine at around 9. 

Robbie & Chris come over around 10, and Erin & I are 3 glasses of wine in. We decide to play beer pong (ruit), only Erin and I fill OUR cups with wine. 3 games later, we decide to head to the hill, armed with a bottle of wine. 

We make it to Hayley's, apparently I am groped by the friend of a guy Erin works with (whose girlfriend wants to beat Erin's ass.) We take a couple shots and then...

I guess we probably make it to the party around 11:30 or 12. I am, at this point, completely blacked out. Somehow I guess I convince Erin it's a good idea to hit up the stripper pole in the center of the room. We (mostly me) dance around for about a half an hour, making out with each other. At some point I take off my shirt. Still on the pole. Yup. 

NEXT. [keep in mind i have absolutely NO recollection of this, and Erin's is spotty at best.] 

We see someone Erin knows from high school, and I guess we go talk to them. Somehow, one of them calls Erin a slut and a bitch, so we start screaming at them, follow them outside, and Erin yells and shoves one of them until they leave. 

????????????????

I wake up in a strange bed. With a strange boy, who is putting covers over me and asking if I am cold. Strange boy asks me my name, I ask him his. It's James. James tells me nothing happened, and that I sort of just passed out in his bed. Curiously, though, my pants are unzipped and my bra is unhooked. I'm thinking I don't believe strange boy. I call Robbie, he picks me up and takes me home. Erin is there, sleeping. Half her tooth is missing. We don't know how she chipped it. Here's hoping everyone left their cameras at home. 

Drunk Levels: fucking 200 out of 10. whoops.

 

No comments: