Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 boxes of Franzia & a 30 rack

After trying to decide what to do for a good 2 hours, we decided on 2 boxes of Franzia (boxed wine for those of you that don't know) and a 30 rack of Keystone. 

Natasha, her brother Christian, Brad, Cory & Ben came over and we played some drinking games, but Erin & I (of course) weren't getting drunk so we switched over from beer to wine and kept on playing (mostly games of 'fuck you' and guess who everyone loves to pick on) 

So Erin & I are pretty drunk I guess at this point, and Natasha's brother is even more drunk since he was at the bars before he came to our place. We decide to play beer pong (beruit for those of you on the East Coast). 

Natasha's brother has made it clear that he is looking for a girl tonight, and I guess he has made me the object of his determination. He chooses me to be his beer pong partner and dances behind me a little while we're playing. We kiss a few times before I start to get a little weirded out and tell Natasha to ask him to back off. 

Erin, meanwhile has broken 2-3 of our roommate's wine glasses (Heather was happy...) and proceeded to black out so I couldn't really tell you a play by play of her night from here on. 

I decide it's a good idea to start texting Prince Charming (this is a sarcastic nickname.) I tell him I miss him and blah blah blah, I get emotional and all nostalgic when I'm drunk. 

Christian and Natasha leave because Natasha can't tell how many fingers I'm holding up. 
Erin tells me she's passing out but really goes across the street to watch Dazed & Confused.
I make the walk all the way to Prince Charming's apartment (30 minutes away..) 

In true Anthony Kripal fashion: 
drunk levels: Kristi-8 out of 10   Erin-9 out of 10






No comments: